Bloglovin is really user friendly. Especially on your smart phone. I find myself checking my blogs as I wait in lines at the store or while I'm sitting on the couch. And the best part... The app is FREE! It's also easy to use online. It keeps a list of all of your blogs and you can group them or not, it's up to you. I prefer just a big long feed of everyone's most recent posts! Check it out - you don't need your own blog to join!
Click the bear to hunt for more blogs....
If you have some down time, spend some time over the holiday finding some new blogs! If you're new to the blogging world (like myself) this is a great opportunity to connect with other teachers and share some great ideas...
Here are six reasons you might consider following my blog:
1. I teach 5th grade and most blogs are for lower elementary grades.
2. I teach language arts and social studies and I'm always looking for ways to integrate both.
3. I like to great crafty and try and make stuff... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't work.
4. I'm in love with books... I'm always reading, buying, and adding books to my wish list. I'm always thinking of ways to use new books in my classroom. I love the idea of sharing ideas about books!
5. I like swapping ideas with other teachers from around the country. I don't have all the answers but I've found some great lessons and would love to share them!
6. I like to share about BARGAINS! What teacher doesn't like a good deal? Target is my addiction but deals can be found in other places as well :)
Hope to see you at Bloglovin'!